The absence or inadequate production of insulin, or an inability of the body to properly use insulin usually causes diabetes. And most people often discuss about how to prevent diabetes, and their diabetes prevention is usually about preventing type 2 diabetes.
And in the majority of cases, type 2 diabetes is brought on by lifestyle factors which can often be prevented. So, these include lack of activity, an unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, smoking stress, and alcohol.
What Is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that occur in your body when the blood sugar or blood glucose levels are too high, and you know that glucose can be obtained from the foods that you eat.
So, this disease may result because of lack of insulin production, and as such will not be able to break down any carbohydrates that it needs to survive, this will cause high blood sugar and other serious problems.
And insulin which is a hormone produced in the pancreas of the body. And lack of insulin in the body will result to the body inability to process any carbohydrate, because the body need insulin to use sugar as a source of energy. We have both type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes
What is type 1 Diabetes?
This take place when immune system in your body attacks and kills the pancreas beta cells which result to a very little or no insulin the body.This make sugar to builds up inside the blood and not being used as energy.
What is type 2 diabetes?
This takes place when your body is unable properly make use of the insulin is released which is known as insulin insensitivity. This make sugar to builds up inside the blood and not being used as energy. Note that around 90 per cent of people suffering from diabetes always have type 2 diabetes.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Diabetes?
The following are signs and symptoms of diabetes:
- blurry eyesight
- urinating often
- feeling very hungry
- being very thirsty
- losing weight without trying
- feeling very tired
- dry, itchy skin
- sores that heal slowly
- losing feeling in your feet
- feelings of pins and needles in your feet
Who Is At Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes?
Majority of Americans are at risk for type 2 diabetes and are actually looking for Permanent Cure For Diabetes. And the chances of having it depend on a number of risk factors such as your genes and lifestyle. And the risk factors include the following:
- Being overweight or having obesity
- Having prediabetes, which means you have blood sugar levels that are higher than normal but not high enough to be called diabetes
- An inactive lifestyle
- Being age 45 or older
- A family history of diabetes
- Being African American, Alaska Native, American Indian, Asian American, Hispanic/Latino, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander
- Having high blood pressure
- A history of diabetes in pregnancy
- Having given birth to a baby weighing 9 pounds or more
- Having depression
- Having polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Having acanthosis nigricans, a skin condition in which your skin becomes dark and thick, especially around your neck or armpits
- A history of heart disease or stroke
- Having a low level of HDL (good) cholesterol or a high level of triglycerides
How To Prevent Diabetes
People who are at risk for diabetes may be able to prevent or delay getting it by engaging in a healthier lifestyle. And if you make these lifestyle changes, you will enjoy other health benefits as well.
Also, this will lower your risk of other diseases and probably feel better and have more energy. And diet is the most important part of lifestyle change.
It is much easier to lose weight on a good diet even if you are struggling to do exercise, than it is through exercise if you’re eating a poor diet.
So, these lifestyle changes are how to prevent diabetes naturally:
- Cut Sugar and Refined Carbs From Your Diet
- Following a healthy eating plan.
- Get regular exercise.
- Drink Water as Your Primary Beverage
- Lose Weight If You’re Overweight or Obese
- Quit Smoking
- Follow a Very-Low-Carb Diet
- Avoid Sedentary Behaviors.
- Talk to your health care provider
- Use of diabetes natural health supplements
What Is Diabazole?
Diabazole is an all 100% natural blood sugar supplement which promises to help diabetics patients to manage their blood sugar levels, increase the sensitivity of insulin, by preserving a healthy glucose level.
And this blood sugar balance product is effective because it contains the essentials ingredients such as Alpha-Lipoic Acid, berberine, turmeric and piperine.
So, this product can assist you to” beat diabetes naturally” It promotes a healthy metabolism along with strengthening the cardiovascular activities of your own body and reduces inflammation.